The unique ability of the TLA Technology to perform targeted complete Next Generation Sequencing and detect all Single Nucleotide Variants and Structural Variants make it highly suited for the analysis of the results of genetic engineering.
The TLA Technology can be applied to determine:
- All sequence changes resulting from targeted genome editing.
- All transgene integration sites.
- Structural changes surrounding transgene integration sites.
- Single Nucleotide Variants in a transgene sequence.
- Structural changes in a transgene sequence.
Please select the appropriate application in the menu.