The results of genetic engineering can be evaluated by the TLA technology, because of the unique ability of the TLA technology to perform targeted complete Next Generation Sequencing and detect all single nucleotide variants and structural variants.
The TLA technology can be applied to determine:
- All sequence changes resulting from targeted genome editing.
- All transgene integration sites.
- Structural changes surrounding transgene integration sites.
- Single nucleotide variants in a transgene sequence.
- Structural changes in a transgene sequence.
For more information on the various genetic engineering applications that we support with TLA, we kindly refer you to above menu or below: