Cell Line Development
Cell lines such as Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells are used in the development and production of therapeutic proteins. Ensuring correct genetic engineering is important in various stages of cell line development.
Cergentis' cutting-edge Targeted Locus Amplification (TLA) technology is widely used in all stages of cell line development, empowering:
- Optimisation and validation of new cell line generation technologies
- Identifying integration hotspots
- Clone selection
- Cell line characterisation
- Clonality assurance
- Genetic stability analyses
- Application notes
- Application note on the use of the TLA technology in transgene and integration site sequencing in CHO cell lines.
- Application note on Genedata Selector for Efficient and High Quality CHO Cell Line Development - Leveraging TLA for complete sequencing of expression constructs and integration sites
- Application note: Automated TLA for Targeted Complete Transgene & Integration Sequencing in Pharmaceutical Cell Line Development & Quality Control
Aeschlimann SH et al. (2019)
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research & Cergentis
Aebischer-Gumy C et al. (2019)
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals & Thomas A. Little Consulting
Patel NA et al. (2018)
Boyd D et al. (2018)
Baumann M et al. (2017)
Austrian Centre of Industrial Biotechnology (ACIB), MilliporeSigma & University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU)
Zhu J & Hatton D (2017)
Mickus B (Presentation - 2016)
Kaas CS et al. (2015)
Novo Nordisk & Technical University of Denmark
TLA: Improved genetic characterisation and clonality assessment for (CHO) cell line development
Cergentis routinely supports the majority of leading pharmaceutical companies in their (CHO) cell line development process. Through this, we have established our position as a trusted partner in the genetic analysis of genetically engineered pharmaceutical cell lines. Our team has in-depth experience analysing genetic alterations in various forms.
In addition to TLA, Cergentis offers a portfolio of services to further characterise your candidate cell bank, including:
- Plasmid or vector sequencing
- Copy number qPCR
- Genotyping primer design
For more information on our services and how we may support your project, please contact our sales team.