Cergentis and its partners have published various application notes about the TLA technology, its applications and the automation of the TLA protocol.
Please select an application to review the corresponding appnotes:
- Application note: Automated Targeted Locus Amplification Technology for Targeted Complete Gene Sequencing using the Janus NGS Express Workstation.
- Cell Line Development
- Application note on the use of the TLA technology in transgene and integration site sequencing in CHO cell lines.
- Application note on Genedata Selector for Efficient and High Quality CHO Cell Line Development - Leveraging TLA for complete sequencing of expression constructs and integration sites
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Application note on targeted complete NGS and QC of transgenes and integration sites in upstream cell and gene therapy manufacturing
- Application note on targeted complete NGS and QC of transgenes and integration sites in the downstream manufacturing of cell and gene therapy products
- Clinical Genetics
- Poster: TLA & Long Read Sequencing: Efficient Targeted Sequencing and Phasing of the CFTR Gene
- Application Note Pacific Biosciences - Targeted Sequencing and Chromosomal Haplotype Assembly Using Cergentis TLA Technology with PacBio SMRT Sequencing.
- Application note on the TLA protocol for isolated genomic DNA.
- Genome Editing
- Appnote: TLA for complete locus sequencing and quality control of targeted genome editing
- Application note on the application of TLA in gene fusion detection in pediatric leukaemia
- Application note on MRD testing using TLA data
- Solid Tumours
- Transgenic Models
- Application note on TLA-based transgene and -integration site sequencing.